Quality Assurance Program
As you may be aware there is new legislation which came into effect on the 1st of September, 2014 for businesses that supply people with drinking water from an independent water supply ie rivers, creek, bores, dams and rainwater tanks. The operators of that business are now required to implement a drinking water Quality Assurance Program (QAP) and provide copies to their local Public Health Unit. Please see link for more details:
The Watertank Cleaning Company (NSW) can assist you in making this process as simple as possible by providing the following:
* Provide a water tank health report which will assist you in completing your QAP
* Removing sediment from the floor of your rain water tanks annually (or as required)
* Obtain water samples from your system. Complete tests at a lab and provide full report on results.
* Review your business’s overall design and setup of the independent water supply and provide professional advice and recommendations for current or future improvements.
* If you don’t have the time to do your initial QAP – then we can provide a Water Tank Consultant to assist you.
Every business is unique and has individual requirements – so please don’t hesitate to contact us. We can assist you to comply with the new regulations and make the QAP process easier for your business !